Enable graphical adapter without monitor

DVI, HDMI (or lack of), VGA (or lack of), supported displays
SalmR

Enable graphical adapter without monitor

Post by SalmR »

I am using a couple of fit-PC2's. These are stationed somewhere on serveral sites and I am using them as a logger. There is no monitor attached to them, but I need to control the pc's from my office. I am using teamviewer to operate the pc's.

When I start the pc without a monitor attached, the graphical adapter is not started/enabled and teamviewer does not show a screen. I found a virtual display manager, but resolution is too low.

How do I enable the graphical adapter when there is no monitor attached to it. Is it possible to make a pin connection so the computer is thinking there is a monitor attached.

I hope there is an answer to this.

best regards
Rob van der Salm

irads

Re: Enable graphical adapter without monitor

Post by irads »

Please specify the OS (WinXP I guess? if so - check http://fit-pc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1781)

SalmR

Post by SalmR »

Dear Irad,

I am using the XP version. I have tried to use your suggestion, but without any luck. I would like to use a MIMO usb/lcd screen with the pc, but it doesn't work when the graphical adapter is disabled. Any suggestions?
irads wrote:Please specify the OS (WinXP I guess? if so - check http://fit-pc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1781)

irads

Post by irads »

We are not experienced with USB displays. There are some discussions on the forum about it, and to the best of my knowledge users succeeded operating them with the IEGD driver.

candy123

Post by candy123 »

This topic let me learn more information.Thanks for your discuss

Return to “Display interface”