No Audio from 3.5mm ports

Audio codec and audio ports
Jcbbuk

No Audio from 3.5mm ports

Post by Jcbbuk »

Hi,
I have played with Fit3 for a couple of years now - no real issues that can not overcome.
Installed Win7Pro with a SSD - all updated. Come to connect headsets etc and nothing via the 3.5mm audio ports - nothing.

All drivers installed as per Fitpc software site. The BIOS on this PC is SBC_2.1.0.333.14 x64.

I noticed a REGEDIT hack to set ForceDisablejD string to 01 - did that and now I could see the headset earpiece and mic but still no Mic audio.
This happens on two brand new fit3's.

I`m pulling my hair out here.. Its got to be something silly.. surely..

HELP!! lol..

J

Jcbbuk

Re: No Audio from 3.5mm ports

Post by Jcbbuk »

Jcbbuk wrote:Hi,
I have played with Fit3 for a couple of years now - no real issues that can not overcome.
Installed Win7Pro with a SSD - all updated. Come to connect headsets etc and nothing via the 3.5mm audio ports - nothing.
All drivers installed as per Fitpc software site. The BIOS on this PC is SBC_2.1.0.333.14 x64.
I noticed a REGEDIT hack to set ForceDisablejD string to 01 - did that and now I could see the headset earpiece and mic but still no Mic audio.
This happens on two brand new fit3's.
I`m pulling my hair out here.. Its got to be something silly.. surely..
HELP!! lol..
J
Headset rechecked, ok.
drivers are from Fit3pc site.
I`m a little lost - I have done this process alot (setting audios up etc) so I know a few fiddles and tricks etc here and there are needed but not like this.. about to set my 3rd new Fit3pc up and see what happens.

mbirger

Re: No Audio from 3.5mm ports

Post by mbirger »

Please consider an RMA -
We have to investigate the audio jacks for mechanical detection issues.

Return to “Audio”