Windows XP compatibility

igor

Re: Windows XP compatibility

Post by igor »

Windows XP drivers are available for download at http://www.fit-pc.com/wiki/index.php/Fit-PC3:_Software.

RISC

Post by RISC »

gabrielh wrote:FitPC3 has no officially Windows XP support during it's EOL, but we can send the WinXP drivers by request. Please switch to IDE mode before installing WinXP
Hi Gabriel
Please send me the windows XP Drivers for Fit-PC3. XP is still in use in industrial environment.
Best regards Heinz

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Please download them from this link http://www.fit-pc2.com/download/fit-PC3/WinXP/drivers/
Gabriel Heifets

Fit-PC2/3/IntensePC support.

Takenaka

Post by Takenaka »

Device Manager displays USB device remain not-effective after all drivers on your site were installed on both Basic and Pro. What is this USB device? Please guide how to solve this. Thanks.

Takenaka

Post by Takenaka »

I succeeded installation of this USB device. BT driver for Win7 of fit-PC3 driver was possible to activate BT for XP system.
But Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus still shows not-installed on Device Manager with fit-PC3 Basic. Please support.

Leonid

Post by Leonid »

Hi Takenaka,

Did you get any warning or error messages during the installation of the audio driver?
Leonid Firdman

Takenaka

Post by Takenaka »

Dear Leonid,

There is no error or warning message while installation of audio driver.
For Win7 driver installation, audio was functional from HDMI monitor. Is XP same as Win7, if succeeded?
Or analog sound will active?

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

Gabriel Heifets

Andy

Post by Andy »

Hi there,

Please can you clarify whether Windows XP is now fully functional on all versions of fit-PC3? I ask this because, having found this forum, I followed the links to the Windows XP drivers, where I found 3 drivers provided specifically for Windows XP:

Audio
Ethernet
Video

Does this mean that the following features are unsupported in Windows XP or is it perhaps the case that the Windows7 drivers for these features will work equally well in Windows XP?

AHCI
Blue Tooth
USB 3
WiFi

Thank you very much for you help

gabrielh
Site Admin

Post by gabrielh »

AHCI mode is not supported under Windows XP. Please switch to the IDE mode before Windows XP installation. WiFI, Bluetooth and USB3 drivers should be used from the Compulab's Windows 7 drivers library
Gabriel Heifets

Return to “Windows on fit-PC3”