Removing mini sd

Dual Ethernet, 5.1 Audio, Standard HDMI... post here everything fit-PC2 does not have and you wish it had. We listen.
zjorz

Removing mini sd

Post by zjorz »

I would suggest removing the mini sd slot, and replacing it with something you think is more usefull.

In my personal experience i have had an 7 in 1 cardreader in my pc for years and have never used it. Almost every camera/camcorder/mobile phone has an usb connection option.

LEGOManiac

Re: Removing mini sd

Post by LEGOManiac »

I have to take exception to this one. I've used mini-SD for years. All my cameras, camcorders, NintendoDS and Wii's have them. Yes I have a
n-in-1 adapter but I'd rather just pop it into the computer and leave it there and not worry about where the adapter is. Mind you, if they come up with some truly great alternate use for the space taken up by the SD slot, then yes, ditch the SD, but it would have to be for something equally useful.

derek

Re: Removing mini sd

Post by derek »

The SD card slot may well be useful (for me) but the fact that it is "mini" is problematic. In terms of ready availability, mini SD seems almost non-existent and a lot of micro SD cards don't come with an adapter from micro to mini and an adapter available for separate purchase seems hard to find.

So I would be wishing for either a full size SD card slot or for a micro to mini SD adapter to be included with the fitPC.

What does the fitPC3 do in regards to SD slot?

Return to “Wish list”