fit-VGA DVI to VGA adapter

Discussions about fit-PC2 accessories
davedave1234

fit-VGA DVI to VGA adapter

Post by davedave1234 »

When and how much will this be wavailabl? I see on compulabs website that is states restocking on the 15 May. Does that mean it will be available tomorrow? Will it be any better then the HDFury?

irads

Re: fit-VGA DVI to VGA adapter

Post by irads »

CompuLab does sell the fit-VGA directly. Only through Amazon and distributors. It will be a few weeks before it appears on Amazon.
fit-VGA is lower cost than HDFury and supports all resolutions.

josudar

Post by josudar »

Amazon listed the fit-VGA as "unavailable" for a while, now it's completely gone. Your inventory page indicates 300 to be available 5/15 (i.e. two weeks ago) but now neither of your U.S. resellers (amazon.com or thebookpc.com) has it in their online catalog. I just got my fit-PC2i from thebookpc.com a week ago but I need the VGA output for my application.
Any idea when (or if) this will be available?
Thanks!
J.
(btw I've got both a fit-PC2 and fit-PC2i now and have been recommending them to people who need this type of device - they are truly amazing!)

mpatel

Post by mpatel »

josudar wrote:Amazon listed the fit-VGA as "unavailable" for a while, now it's completely gone. Your inventory page indicates 300 to be available 5/15 (i.e. two weeks ago) but now neither of your U.S. resellers (amazon.com or thebookpc.com) has it in their online catalog. I just got my fit-PC2i from thebookpc.com a week ago but I need the VGA output for my application.
Any idea when (or if) this will be available?
Thanks!
J.
(btw I've got both a fit-PC2 and fit-PC2i now and have been recommending them to people who need this type of device - they are truly amazing!)
Im interested in this aswell, josudar, do you know how much it was when u saw it on amazon?

irads

Post by irads »

fit-VGA is now available from Amazon.
See http://www.amazon.com/fit-VGA-DVI-to-VG ... B003D6H1SW

josudar

Post by josudar »

Sure enough... got two via amazon. My two fit-pc2's are no longer too hot to touch! Thanks!!!

thewool

Post by thewool »

can I connect this to a 10m long hdmi cable connected to 2 wall plates at either end? (I have the hdmi cable built into the wall for the projector). will it provide enough power through the cables?

irads

Post by irads »

fit-VGA worked well with 5m HDMI cable. We have not experienced or had any reports about power marginality so far. Resistance of HDMI cable may vary but I expect it to be under 0.1 Ohm for that length so I do not expect power issues.

gregb24531

Post by gregb24531 »

This thing is awesome. Just purchased from amazon, plugged it in and it works like a charm. Was able to take my HDMI signal from my cable box and upscale to my epson 78 powerlite projector. Tested and was able to get 1080i on the screen. Dont spend the extra money for the HD Fury. This work just as good!

Return to “fit-PC2 accessories”