- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:58 am
Questions on the Airtop3 equipped with the integrated graphics/iGPU + GTX 1660:
- I have 3 HDMI monitors I wish to connect to the iGPU side. The iGPU has two displayport 1.2 and one HDMI port. Can I use passive displayport to HDMI adapters for 2 of my monitors or do I need active adapters?
- What ports are provided on the GTX 1660? In the Linus Tech Tips Airtop3 review video on youtube from 2019, it looked like 3xDisplayport and 1 type C port but on the website it looks like 4xDisplayport.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2020 7:02 am
- Onboard DP1 and DP2 ports support Display Port dual mode, and support DVI. You may use an active adapter it should work.
- GTX 1660 has 3 DP and one HDMI port
Andrey Mazlin, Application Support Engineer
Support Wiki: http://www.fit-pc.com/wiki/
Support mail: email@example.com