Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:54 am
- Forum: General uSVR questions
- Topic: Can µSVR manage a battery like a laptop?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7788
Can the µSVR manage a power supply battery, and if so, how can it be fitted? There are bits of evidence that the µSVR is a bit like a laptop: 1. I occasionally notice a battery icon in the taskbar at the bottom right of the window (Windows OS). 2. Power settings include when to turn off the screen a...
- Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 am
- Forum: General Airtop questions
- Topic: Battery Annuciator in Linux 17.3 Cinnamon Panel
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5788
Hi, Yes, we have experienced this with µSVRs operating under Windows (7 - 10) almost all of the time. This has made me wonder if it is at all possible to have the advanced power management features of a laptop. I've done some research with Uncle Google about power management at the hardware level, a...