Search found 17 matches
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 am
- Forum: fitlet hardware
- Topic: Remote power button connector
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3235
...say you have a remote server. You also have a router / broadband MODEM that can ping your fitlet server. If the fitlet server quits responding to pings, (or other application verification), it power cycles the fitlet. So you mean the modem located on the same LAN as the remote server, and the la...
1. Is there eSATAp powered support so the single connector from fitlet can feed alone an external SATA drive, 2.5" or maybe even 3.5"? 2. Also, can two SATA drives be connected via the same eSATA (as some docking stations have USB3.0+eSATA) so that both drives would be simultaneously accessible by f...
- Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 am
- Forum: Intense PC hardware
- Topic: specifications intense pc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10061
There are a plans to integrate IR module into the FitPC3 and the Intense PC, but there is not schedule yet. There probably would be one big fly or bumblebee employed for that purpose. It will deliver IR mount & IR LED under face panel... Seriously, how come you guys are "planning" on the production...
- Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 am
- Forum: fit-PC3 faults and troubleshooting
- Topic: Audible humming / ticking in fit-PC3
- Replies: 44
- Views: 33781
I heard the birds' whisper the BIOS integration miserably failed due to stability problems on low CPU load and all current fit-pc3 will be swapped to jet pilots to serve as their HTPCs. Another bird instead told that the consumers seeing the issue as the problem are supposed to fill RMA and get spec...
IR does not support on/off/standby in fit-PC2 / 3 How come THE greenest coudn't even wake up on IR beam from standby? IMHO that alone invalidates the internal IR receiver for HTPC configs! Does fit PC 3 even have IR receiver (can't see it on front panel photo)? fit-PC2i supports WoL. fit-PC2 doesn'...
Looks like you were finalized all detailed specs of fit PC 3. As a happy fit PC 2 (1.6 GHz) owner, may I update myself on following matters, regarding 3 models - fit PC 2, 3 and Intense PC: 1. IR On/Off Remote Control. Could the remote switch on a PC that was shutted down or hibernated? Can the curr...
- Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 am
- Forum: Wish list
- Topic: What is CompuLab planning next ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 19821
...i am looking to to buy a computer device that does not irradiate all this annoyng heat around the machine... +1 I guess we are going through the following PC development cycle: 1. Less noise (massive cooling solutions) 2. No noise (fanless solutions) << we are here now 3. Less heat (require new ...